Feel free to share this recipe on Pinterest
As soon as I saw these on Pinterest, I KNEW I had to make them! So I scooped up my $.50/1 Duncan Hines coupon and took it over to Walmart where I first picked up the Red Velvet mix for only $.88 cents. I then dug the Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting out of my stockpile!
1. Mix cake batter as directed on box
2. Put in fridge for few minutes to thicken
3. While mix is in fridge, trace or draw hearts on parchment paper. For the first batch, I drew wider hearts and for the second batch I drew longer hearts. Turns out the wider hearts were better looking!
4. Use a pastry bag or ziploc with tip cut off (<–that’s what I did and fill in your heart shapes
5. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes and then remove and let cool
6. Frost with Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting…and voila, you have some tasty romantic treats!