It’s November and I know you are thinking..OMG Christmas is next month! But…don’t worry there are still a few things you can do to prepare and save for Christmas!
1. Hit up Cheap Toy Sales – Stores like Target, Walmart & Kohl’s have already marked down ‘summer’ toys to make room for their Christmas toys with deep discounts! Clearance stickers are your friends!
Pro Tip: Wait until these items get to 75-90% to get the best discounts
2. Join Swagbucks – Last year alone, I earned over $220 in Amazon, Target & Old Navy gift cards on Swagbucks. I used these gift cards to purchase the majority of my gifts. If you start now and earn Swagbucks everyday, this time next year, you should have a nice little booty of gift cards that you earned for FREE!
Pro Tip: You earn 10 Swagbucks for every coupon printed and redeemed from the Swagbucks site!
3. Participate in Surveys – Now listen, you are not going to get rich by participating in surveys, but you can earn a nice chunk of change over time. And since Christmas is a few months off, this gives you plenty of time to earn! Here are a few of my faves: Inbox Dollars (Get a $5 bonus, just for signing up) & Pinecone Research ($3 per survey!)
Pro Tip: Not sure which Survey company to go with? Check out these reviews.
4. Join Ebates – Ebates is a website that partners with hundreds of retailers to give you cash back on purchase you make online. So before making a purchase online, check to see if they partner with Ebates and you could earn up to 8% cash back on your purchases.
Pro Tip Buy store gift cards through Ebates and then make your purchase (through Ebates) using that gift card to earn on the Gift Card purchase & your actual purchase!
5. Follow I Love to Gossip on Facebook! Part of my strategy is to shop year round every time I find a good deal! Follow me on Facebook to keep up with the toy clearance sales and once-in-a-lifetime deals that are found throughout the year!
Pro Tip: You can also follow me on Twitter!